Winning Trades You Can Follow Along With
We’re not going to lie: day trading is hard work! And mastering day trading takes time, experience, and, for most people, a lot of mistakes.
We designed Magnetic Mentorship to support you in a way no other trading education program does: you get to watch us make winning trades, step-by-step, so you can follow along and earn while learning.
Learn the Theory &
Gain Real Trading Experience With Magnetic Mentorship
Magnetic Mentorship is a year-long programme where we teach you to understand our unique trading setup.
Trade by trade, we’ll walk you through our daily trades with Magnetic Advisor and in our in-house trading account. So you can see real trades, in real-time.
Watch as we apply both theory and experience to the market — and follow along, making the same trades we do. You’ll get in-depth knowledge, training, and we’ll be there, holding your hand and guiding you through the markets every step of the way.
Our Trades Work
We don’t believe you can learn trading just from watching a few Youtube videos, but we also know that video is an effective learning medium. So Magnetic Mentorship includes videos on trading theory, as well as tests to make sure you understand what’s going on.
Get Direct Feedback
From Mark And Cameron
Inside our members-only, monthly group coaching calls, where you can ask any trading questions you have, and we’ll answer — honestly and transparently. Explaining our trades, the process, and our experience with the markets that shapes our decisions every day.
What To Do
We start your enrollment with a setup call, to make sure you’re ready to trade. You’ll also get a full orientation, so we know you know your way around the Magnetic Advisor app, and you’ll have Monday to Friday email support, so you’re never left wondering what to do next.
Thanks to Magnetic Advisor, our trading app. It gives you our exact trades every day we trade the markets, and updates you whenever we make a change, so you know exactly what to do (and what we’re doing) with every trade we make for the entire year.
You can’t learn day trading from a weekend-long course. Being a profitable day trader only happens when you combine theory with practised experience.
Magnetic Mentorship provides both simultaneously.
We’ll hand you the trades we make on a daily basis and the theory you need to understand them. So you can see those theories in action and understand the subtle nuances of the markets that only experienced day traders know (and that the gurus don’t tell you about!).
From lorry drivers to lawyers, Magnetic Trading has transformed lives and bank accounts...
Magnetic Mentorship Includes:
- Quick start trading induction course + quick start call to help you take action immediately
- Full learning suite of online videos showing you the base trades that we make regularly, with exams and downloadable worksheets to help reinforce the knowledge and make sure you understand it.
- Full library of past seminar videos so you can look up any topic you’re curious about, get extra skills training, and learn every facet of day trading.
- Monthly group Q & A session where we’ll further cement your learning and answer all your questions from that month’s trades.
- Weekly trade reviews so you can see what we’re doing on a deep, deep level and deepen your understanding of how the markets work even more.
- Exclusive Invitation to a students only in-person seminar in Sydney, London, or Bangkok, where we’ll gather face to face and discuss advanced day trading strategies to take your game to the next level.
Plus, FULL ACCESS to our Magnetic Advisor worth $2,400.00, where you’ll get:
- Alerts whenever you need to set up a trade.
- Trade updates directly from Cameron and Mark telling you where to place and adjust your stops and when to exit your trades.
- Daily FTSE and DAX reports delivered right to your phone or computer, telling you where the market is going and why.
- Full Year of Mentorship plus free access to Magnetic Advisor for $5,000.00
Join Magnetic Mentorship
- When do you trade?
We trade around the clock on various market index’s but there will be a higher amount of trades between 8 am -9 am UK time.
- How much do I need to invest?
You can start with as little as £500.
- How much money can I expect to make?
We have made OVER 200% over the last 5 years trading these trades.
- What am I trading?
Index funds stable markets which regularly go out of line and it is these market inefficiencies where we have our edge.
- What is the length of the trades?
Our average is 30 minutes but we are regularly out of the market in less than 15 and all trades are completed same day – none are held overnight.
- What happens if I can't make calls?
Everything is recorded and put in our learning centre. Furthermore we actively encourage you to post your questions ahead of time so you will find them answered on the call even if you can’t attend.
- What happens if something comes up during the year and I am unable to complete the training?
The actual curriculum can be completed by very earnest students in 3 months. Normal is around 6 months. The extra 6 months is used to nurture and practise trades and growing your trading account. If something happens in your personal life then get in touch we are always happy to accommodate our student’s needs.
- How much access will I have to Cameron and Mark?
Every month they will be on a webinar where you can ask them anything. Furthermore they will ask you into the live trading room from time to time when trading conditions suit here you can follow along more closely with what they are doing. Lastly, you will meet them in person at the live seminar of which they are held in three locations around the world each year Sydney, Bangkok and London.
- I'm fairly new to trading, will this be over my head?
Yes it is designed for beginners and experienced traders alike.
- What am I trading?
Index funds stable markets that regularly go out of line and it is these market inefficiencies where we have our edge.
- What is the length of the trades?
Our average is 30 minutes but we are regularly out of the market in less than 15 and all trades are completed the same day – none are held overnight.
- How much time do I need to spend learning to trade?
It’s up to you how fast you want to go. You can spend as little as 15 minutes a day. 1 hour a day 5 days a week along with our strategies and teaching can turn you into a professional trader in less than a year.
- What position size are the strategies based on?
Position size will be based on your account size our strategies are not determined by your position size. We generally risk 1% on a trade.
- What Markets do you trade?
We trade FTSE, DAX, NASDAQ, DOW, ASX. Expect trades from all these markets.
- Do you trade every day?
No we don’t. If the market is not offering us up anything good then we don’t trade and so some weeks there will be no trade placed. In turn there will be some weeks when we are actively trading.