Here are some of the benefits
of joining Go Markets.
Exclusive benefits for Magnetic Trading Students:
- A VIP phone line and dedicated account manager for Magnetic clients, so you can get the attention you need when you need it from your broker, instead of being just another number.
- Our daily levels straight into your account. No more calculating levels and being confused about what levels you are trading today.
- The same pricing we are trading, so when we say a price, you will see the same price on your screen.
- Reporting on your trading. We will show you the exact KPI’s (key performance indicators) that we use to monitor our in-house account to keep us on the straight and narrow. Too many traders do not look at these metrics and wonder why they don’t have enough money in their trading account at the end of the month.
- We have a risk calculator built into the platform so no matter what currency or market or trade you are taking, you can work out your stake instantly.
Sign up here
Go Markets FAQs
- What is the difference between GoMarkets PC and MAC?
Slight difference with the levels, PC is 100% automated.
- Are Daily levels saved historically?
YES, but only on PC.
- Does it have the same features to place an order?
- If you are an existing user of GoMarkets can you switch and get the Magnetic referral?
- If you’re currently with Go Markets, switching to Magnetic referrals to Go Markets will it affect your MT4?
- Will the 3min chart be available?
- Is there a mobile app?
- If you set up an alert on your PC, will it go to your phone?
YES, if you download the mobile app.
- Can you choose between MT4 or MT5?
YES, but there are no auto levels on MT5.
- Do the ESMA regulations in regards to margin requirements apply to UK clients?
No, however the product traded is CFDs, so you may be liable to tax on any profits, so would need to seek expert advice from a qualified accountant.