Despite what you might think, getting into a trade is the easy part. Knowing when to exit a trade is where you make money.
- When you join Magnetic Advisor, you’ll get access to our very simple app to install on your computer or phone.
- Every time we buy or sell a trade, the Magnetic Advisor app will send you a message about what we’re doing in the market so you can join in. You’ll get updates as we manage the trade, so you can see exactly how professional traders with 30 years experience manage trades and assess the market. And we’ll tell you exactly when to exit the trade for profit! …We hope. It doesn’t always happen that way, but you can generally expect a 70-80% success rate on our trades.
- Knowing when to get out or move to a stop loss is the real key to making a trade profitable. Which is why we keep you in the loop every step of the way, for every trade — so you can eventually learn how to make profitable trades.
Earn And Learn At The Same Time
Most trading educators will tell you that you can learn day trading in a month, a week, or even a day.
That’s not true. It will probably take you a good year of learning before you’ll be able to reliably make profitable trades, because there’s only so much you can learn from a book.
The best way to learn day trading is by watching, first hand, what a professional does in real-time in the markets. Which is exactly what Magnetic Advisor allows you to do: profit from the markets as you begin your trading education journey.
Most beginner traders think they are one strategy away from success. And while we can teach you a strategy today, you probably won’t be profitable tomorrow. Using Magnetic Advisor we can get you to profits straight away, building your confidence and skills to become a master trader.
From lorry drivers to lawyers, Magnetic Trading has transformed lives and bank accounts...
Magnetic Advisor Daily Routine:
When two professional traders with 30 years experience are going to be trading today,
You are going to get the exact instructions on how to do the same.
Your key to successful trading
- Download our Simple Software.
- Receive a trade instruction.
- Place the trade in your broker platform.
- Receive an exit instruction.
- Exit the trade in your broker platform.
- If you wish – Visit our learning centre to learn more about trading.
- Some of these trades are notified hours ahead of time, so don’t worry about missing quick trades.
- We include all our trades that have been responsible for OVER 200% return in the last
5 years in our in-house account.
Join Magnetic Advisor
- What is it?
Magnetic Advisor uses a simple app on your computer or phone that sends you a message that indicates whether to buy or sell a trade when we are doing the same in the markets.
- How much do I need?
You can start with as little as £500.
- How much can I expect to make?
We have made OVER 200% over the last 5 years trading these trades.
- What am I trading?
Index funds stable markets that regularly go out of line and it is these market inefficiencies where we have our edge.
- What is the length of the Trades?
Our average is 30 minutes but we are regularly out of the market in less than 15 and all trades are completed the same day – none are held overnight.
- What time of day do you trade?
We trade around the clock on various market index’s but there will be a higher amount of trades between 8 am – 9 am UK time.
- Do you teach me how to trade?
The essence of Magnetic Advisor is to allow you to follow along with our trades as opposed to theoretically teach you trades. However, you do get the added bonus of our learning centre with Magnetic Advisor if you have never traded before this will teach you how to get started and if you already have your broker account then it will introduce you to our methods. However, there is no theoretical teaching of the trades just the practical application and the practise of making money from the markets!
- I’ve never traded before can I do this?
Yes, it is designed for beginners and experienced traders alike.
- What position size are the strategies based on?
Position size will be based on your account size our strategies are not determined by your position size. We generally risk 1% on a trade.
- I'm fairly new to trading, will this be over my head?
No, the point of the software is to help beginners place profitable trades whilst they are still learning the ropes and experienced traders gain more confidence whilst increasing leverage.
- What markets do you trade?
We trade FTSE, DAX, NASDAQ, DOW, ASX. Expect trades from all these markets.
- Do you trade every day?
No we don’t. If the market is not offering us up anything good then we don’t trade and so some weeks there will be no trade placed. In turn there will be some weeks when we are actively trading.